Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011



And You Thought
I kept silent and said only your feelings...
And you thought, I talked a lot!!
I felt numb, expressed your pain..
And you thought, I talked a lot!!
Beneath my skin, I found pins, Piercing my Soul, burning my dreams...
And you thought, I was pretending!!
I was a Dreamer, a Bud ready to Bloom...
And you thought, I was all Gloom!!!

Now, when I am Dead...
You can feel, what I felt...
the Miseries, the Pain...
the Heartaches and the Silence...
And now, You can....
Cry alone....!!!




7 comments:

  1. Touchng dear! U wrote so wl tht i cd fel it.. It ws cmplementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aman.. yup khud likha hai :)) koi shaq hai kya?? ;) i think u should read my other posts too.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tejaswi.. thanks for appreciating :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyc one swty.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pain is the sign is to move on and to live for yourself!

    As a post, it really touches deep! Write more Ankita, you are getting better everytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rajshre.. thanks :))

    @Sourav.. How can someone move on when he/she is in so much love.. pain is just a part of a relationship not the end. The love u get after tears is Heaven!! :)
    Thanks a lot for appreciating it. :)

    ReplyDelete

go on..! Make my day...!